Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wonderful, Wonderful - Taylor Sweet Corn - Yummy!  Wash it, steam it, cut it off the cobb, package in freezer bags, freeze and enjoy later on....

 Oh, woops----the apple three branch broke off and smashed the fence....
 Jade - she is really a good little player - made 6 points with her serve during this game...
 Tarrik - back to catch the kick-off......and ....
 That would be a run-back for a touch-down!  way to go, buddy!
 This little doll is more fun to watch than just about anything....
 Aunt Lorraine's grands and our grands together at the Sweet Corn Festival in Taylor!  Lots of fun and lots of candy....
 And then it's time for Trinley's birthday - 7 years old and so pretty...
 Oreo ice cream cake - delicious!
 "Well, I see mom drinking out of this water bottle all the time - I think I'd like to try it, too..."What a dolly - so cute and fun...

No comments: