Monday, October 27, 2014

What an absolutely beautiful Temple - Phoenix, Arizona
Lovely, soft colors and quiet spirit - so happy for those who will love and enjoy having a Temple so close.  



 Took this photo on Tuesday, October 21st...this is the before shot...
 "Mowed" the leaves ---after shot....There are still plenty of leaves on the trees....it was a back-breaking job to say the least.  I could only go around once before having to empty the bag onto the compost pile. So pretty for about 30 minutes - then I wondered why I bothered...
 Could this be our last harvest of strawberries?  These are so delicious - we had french toast with strawberry syrup...(and whipped cream...)
 This photo was taken on Saturday, October 25th - only four days after I "mowed" the leaves - no leaves left on this tree....
 Grandpa has picked all the apples and trimmed up the trees.  They look so much better - he's hoping he can get a few more years out of them before they have to be cut completely down - here's hoping....

No comments: