Saturday, May 10, 2014

We are so in hopes that "spring has sprung" - but, we aren't holding our breath either.  See that little shadow behind the hind legs....I think that is the first baby lamb....YEA!!
 A few garden plants - Grandpa planted the potatoes, onions, and spinach.  Makes my mouth water thinking about it....
 And, these beauties have bloomed - and - they smell so good!

 Yep, Grandpa still has the touch - both of them are taking a little snooze...
 Mylee Muffin is 10!  I can't believe it!  She does take after her Grandma with chocolate ice cream with chocolate cake and chocolate frosting...(I swiped this photo from Mike on Path...thanks!)
 And, I also swiped this photo from Carrie on Path (thanks..)  From their trip to Temple Square.
Ellie, Reese, Mylee, Haylee and Cam.  Aunt Carrie was on "kid duty" while Nat and Jared were in the Temple for "Unkie Dees" wedding.  I told Carrie - "flowers and the grandkid---how could I ask for anything more!!

And the most "popular" little star is now one month old!  Can't believe it.  What a little Sweetheart!  This little doll is so loved by so many - Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Grandparents, Sisters, Mom and Dad! (and I totally swiped this photo from Nat on Path - Thanks to all)

No comments: