I thought I had lost these photos---still figuring out the I-phone...Here is our little beauty, Talya on her baptism day...wearing the same little jumpsuit that her momma, her aunts, many of her cousins, and her sister wore.
Sisters!With Dad and Mom...
In her SOOOO PRETTY dress....
With Grandma and Grandpa..
Aunt Lorraine and Uncle Roy with new baby Morgan...
After-all --we are her favorite Auntie and Uncle.....
Heather, Baby Morgan, Jonathon and McKenna...
Little quilts are FUN..This one is only 11" X 11" - tiny little pieces...
This one is 12" X 15" - love the little houses...
Let's Play Music Recitals----Haylee has completed one year...
Haylee playing the bells --(This is so cute - love the technique...)
Ellie playing the song she composed..called Chetahas - because they are her favorite animal. Excellent! Ellie played what she liked for the teacher, they recorded her playing, then Miss Melanie wrote it out for her. They worked on it and made the changes they liked, add to the song, experimented with different tunes and then finally come up with the final composition. Their teacher had a book printed of all the students original songs - it really is a wonderful program!
Receiving her certificate of completion for three years! She will now go on to private piano lessons....
And the trophy!
This is the toughest way to do push-ups....WOW!
Latest photos from Elder Workman - He's loving every minute of him mission!
the sunset in Uganda.....Beautiful country with beautiful people! speaking of beautiful people - I met a darling girl that I'm keeping in mind for Tucker when he gets home and she gets home from her mission. We met her momma, her brother and "Preshie" in the Target store last Friday - Her momma writes a blog I look at and it was so FUN! "Preshie" is just leaving so it should be just right..love it!
Regionals for Tyanne: Floor: 9.025 (8th)
Beam: 9.025 (4th)
Vault: 8.9 (6th)
Bars: 9.125 (1st)
All around: 36.3 (4th)
And here is our State Championship winning long jump of 16' 9" ---Way to go Tarrik!!!




















No comments:
Post a Comment