There's nothing like Taylor Sweet Corn...Big Beautiful ears of sweetness! These are the scrubs left in the field. Uncle Roy picked the last of the Lewis's field on Tuesday and shared some with us...YUM!
Nat and Jared and the girls have been here this weekend. Nat's best friend's father passed away and the funeral was held on Saturday. Sad times for the family and the community. Brother Dayton was quite young, well liked and so funny! He will be greatly missed. The little girls have had a blast catching the grasshoppers - don't ask me why - but, at one time they had 10 of them. FUN!
Ellie is going to be 7 next week and it was a great excuse to go to Trapper's for dinner and pie.
This has been a nice week with cloudy and cool afternoons. We haven't had much rain - only about 1/4" - but it makes for some beautiful skies and lovely sunsets.
Grandpa and Uncle Jared are getting ready for their Utah deer hunt and went out shooting for a little while on Saturday - this is what they found - I don't think I've ever seen one quite this big - yuk - anyway, just say'n. 








1 comment:
Oh I miss freezing our own corn! And I agree with the "yuk" and add an "eeeeewwww" ;-)
Post a Comment