I was coming home after doing some errands in town when a nice cowboy (a real one) stopped me at Brown's barn. He said they were bringing some cattle down the road and would I mind waiting for a few minutes. (It was so nice to just be stopped and not be able to do anything about it but wait...hee hee) In about 20 minutes here they came...the little calves were so CUTE..they were jumping around and playing and having a great time. There were 5 or 6 cowboys driving them..it really was quite a fun thing. Although, while I was waiting there I saw something that really took me aback. I looked over and there was a pick-up with horns....actually it was a pick-up with a 4-wheeler in the back with an elk head positioned on the wheeler so that the horns stuck up above the cab----ggggrrrrooooossss. ( I told Aunt Lorraine that I was going to strap my Bernina on the hood of the car and drive around...hee hee)
And here is the proof! This little critter is stealing the strawberries........The only way to beat him at his game is to pick them just a touch green and eat them then and there.....





No comments:
Post a Comment