Monday, March 19, 2012

Talya and Trinley:  Ready for their fishing trip with Dad.  There is a little bit of a story here:  Grandma and Grandpa were taking some water, fishing supplies, and cinnamon rolls to these Grands and their dad and other Grandpa - but the road was long a steep...Grandpa thought he knew the way, but, alas, we missed the turn.  Needless, to say, the road around Escodilla from Springerville to Alpine makes the Young Road look like a paved highway.  Grandpa says, "I wasn't lost, I just didn't know where the fishing hole was...."  Anyway, when we got to Alpine we just decided to get on home...We left the cinnamon rolls at Tod and Crystal's in Nutrioso, ate at Arby's in Eagar and called it a day.  


 Tonya took Jade, Tyanne and Tarrik to a National Monument for some school reports and scouting requirements.


 And, were the little fishergirls successful?   I'd say YES!!!  When we talked to Tyanne one time, she was on the other phone with her Dad and he was yelling, "Reel, Bugs, Reel----you can do it---Reel it in..."

No comments: