Ellie and Haylee found a little green grass and a willing sheep.
He is so soft....Haylee and Ellie really like him...
New bird house-a blue bird house. Wayne made it for Grandpa to give to me for my birthday. I think it's really cute--thanks Grandpa.
It has a little door on the side so we can see the activity inside--see when a nest appears, count eggs, and watch the progress. Here's hoping we have some blue birds around.
"I looked out the window and what did I see? Popcorn popping on the apricot tree.." Yes, it's true. Way too early, but true.
Saw this idea from Martha...."Sharpie tie dye shirts..."We had lots of fun and they turned out cute...
I'm pretty sure we have some fantastic artists in this family....can't wait to try this with some other Grands!!! Spring break is fun!!! Sure glad to have company come!!!














No comments:
Post a Comment