Monday, October 24, 2011

There's something about the fall garden that is really quite lovely....
Before:  
 The geraniums that didn't get a nip of frost.

 opps - this one is kind of blurry--but, the rose is so pretty.
 Quite often these don't even bloom because we will get an early frost....this year, I didn't think they had a chance of blooming because of the hail storm.  It really beat them up just as they were starting to bud-so, I'm really happy about this....I'll probably cut the blooms and bring them in the house Wednesday--it's supposed to get really cold that night.

 Moments after I had finished "mowing" the leaves...oh, well---just like dishes and laundry.....(you know what I mean.)

 Playing hide 'n seek behind the ghost....I saw one this morning that couldn't have been an inch long...so tiny....O.K. so do lizzards "hatch" or are they "born"? (Just wondering....I think I'll ask Cam to look that up for me..)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is just something so peaceful about Fall...I am so loving it all! ;D