Saturday, October 15, 2011

Jacob and Lauren were married this afternoon!!!  They were a very calm couple...to be sure...they are going to live in Aunties home while she is in CA. so we are looking forward to having them as neighbors.  

 Isn't this a pretty cake...very simple and very elegant..and Lauren's flowers...I just love pink...can't get over it...


 Now, just what are the Grandparents up to???
 The happy couple and their parents.  It's hard for me to believe that my "baby" brother now has two married children.  I can vividly remember Clark going off to Primary wearing his Wellington boots and his favorite red shirt...he was such a cute little boy and I suppose we could have been accused of spoiling him...I think I was about 8 when he was born and Aunt Lorraine was probably 6 and we just figured he was a great addition to our play house.
P.S.   Grandpa and I were called to serve as Assistant Coordinators for our Saturday shift at the Temple  today by President Tenney.

No comments: