Such a beautiful Temple.....
After we attended the Temple we went for a little ride through town..and I do mean town...right in the middle.
Grandpa swimming with the Grands at the motel pool...they had a blast.
Carrie finished the Zion's Ogden Marathon - she ran the 13.1 mile race - in 2 hours 19 minutes---a very strong finish for her first race. Here she is with Melanie, her friend and next door neighbor and running enthusiast. The course was through a beautiful canyon area - Carrie said it really didn't seem like it took 2 hours - it was so pretty.
Reese with her medal from the dance recital...such a pretty princess.
It was still daylight after dinner and everyone was tired so we took the scenic route back to the motel and drove by the Mt. Timpanogos Temple.
P.S. (It's huge...)These little guys seem to have taken up residence in some of the beautiful gardens around the Temple..

















3 comments:
I so love all the temples...I was amazed the first time I saw the Montc. one...just sitting right there in the middle of the neighborhood! You have such a great family, so many darling grands! Life is good when it's all about family! ;)
I love the Mt.Timpanogos temple...it's one of my favorites.
You have a great family blog.
Thanks for your comment on mine...:)
I'm sure my boy is in good hands with one your people there to look out for him. ;)
I really love the quotes and thoughts on your sidebar!
Post a Comment