"Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but, the fire is so delightful!!!"
Yes, it's very true.
About 6:30 a.m. this morning. The electricity went off about 1:15 a.m. and just barely came back on.
Grandpa measured about 17" of snow on the lawns.
Grandpa with snow up to his knees - battery for tractor so he can move some of the "white stuff. "
The Little Boy and Little Girl are up to their necks in snow....
Power went off again..
Power came on again...
Power went off again...
It's on again now..better publish this post fast....












4 comments:
Jealous, Jealous, Jealous. I should have stayed ... Looks amazing.
The snow is great....the power failure..not so fun...
WOW..I have not seen snow like this..glad we only got about 4 inches! Your pictures are really beautiful though! ;D
AS long as you can keep warm I think this looks rather fun. Are we really in the same state??? Hope you all survive well. Gorgeous photography.
Post a Comment