Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What a fun weekend....the boys finally find their Easter treats....I'll bet Tucker and Tarrik walked right by their surprises at least a couple of times...I guess they thought they would be hidden more...

 The little girls find their surprises from the Easter Bunny...So soft---those pillow pets....
 Coloring the eggs....Aunt Ann's brown eggs really do make wonderful colors for the eggs...
 Our sweet Tyanne is going to be having her birthday next week, but we slipped in a little cake and some candles....Now this is how we came up with 10--Add the 1 plus the 2 = 3----then add 3 = 6---then add 4 = 10....By hook or crook we got the right number!
 The first of the lambs----these little guys weren't there with I left to go to town about 9:30 a.m.--but, by the time I got home at 11:00 a.m.---here they were jumping and frolicking in the field and chasing after their mama....baa, baa, baa....lots more lambs coming in the next couple of weeks...stay tuned...

2 comments:

MarySue said...

I had fun catching up on your posts. Wow, your raised garden beds put me to shame. What a great garden you'll have. I was born in Walla Walla, Washington and have always loved the namesake onions. Thanks for the visit to my blog again.

Anonymous said...

Lots of sweet fun going on at your house...funny that the boys kept missing their treat bags! ;D