Well, kids, we've had quite a bit of excitement around here this morning. There was alot of skunk sign around, so Grandpa decided to set the trap last night...but, then this morning I looked out the window and told Grandpa I thought there was something in the trap. He went out to check and look what he caught. The little fox we've been seeing for a while now. Poor little thing! She was making a barking sound that was really weird. Then Big John and Little John came to load tools. They drove down by the tool trailer and were loading when I looked out the window and saw another fox sitting by the trap. I did my "whistle" to Grandpa and he came up to check things out. He took all these pictures while just walking around following the big boy who didn't seem to be worried about us at all. We were worried that the little gal in the trap might have pups somewhere so the Johns went looking around. They didn't find anything, but by then there was another fox hanging around. They decided the best thing to do would be to let the little gal out of the trap and you can see from the movie, she was very happy to get out. ( we surely hope she learned from the experience!) Well, all I can say is "onward and upward....
No comments:
Post a Comment